- DETAIL METERS
Leupold Golden Ring Binocular
Item Code : YOS-11425
Condition : New
Availability : Order
10/17x42mm Switch / Power in Black - LEU65115
- 10/17x42 magnification
- Switch / power
- Black finish
- Micro - friction windage and elevation adjustment dials
- The index matched lens system™
- Phase coated, super - high reflection prisms
- Superb image clarity, color fidelity, brightness, and contrast
- Interpupillary distance lock (IPD) for one - handed use
- Wide field of view - up to 386 feet at 1,000 yards
- Unique deep brown coloring
- Ergonomic design
- Tough silicone rubber armor exterior
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof
- Leupold full lifetime guarantee
One century ago in 1907, a young German immigrant named Fred Leupold set up a one man shop at 5th and Oak Streets in Portland, Oregon, repairing optics for surveying equipment. Leupold & Stevens is still family owned, though our focus has turned from surveying to helping people all across the globe survey their environments with the innovative, high-performance sports optics and accessories.
A lot happened in between. Fred Leupold was joined by his brother-in-law, Adam Voelpel. Later, an ingenious and prolific inventor and consulting engineer named John Cyprian Stevens became a partner in the business. The small company survived the First World War and the Great Depression. But it was the Second World War that would change the company forever. Working with the U.S. Army on a riflescope and the Navy on optics for use aboard ships, the engineers at Leupold learned the secrets of waterproofing and durable construction that would completely change the world of sports optics.
Today, Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their vastly superior optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope we produce, and we think the results are well worth the extra effort required to achieve this level of quality.