- DETAIL METERS
Wilson [k] Pro Open Tennis Racquet
Item Code : YOS-11440
Condition : New
Availability : Order
Next-generation [k]arophite black technology creates high precision.
- All-around tennis racquet with unmatched control and feel
- Next-generation [k]arophite black technology creates high precision
- Double Hole technology results in smoother feel and added power
- Ideal for aggressive player who likes to hit heavy ball with spin
- 100-square-inch head size; measures 27 inches long; weighs 11.1 ounces
- Head size: 100 square inches
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: 11.1 ounces (strung)
- Stiffness: 65
- String pattern: 16 x 19
- Balance: 4 points, HL
- Cross section: 26 mm
- Grip: Wilson Kontrol Grip
- Grip Size: 4 1/4 - Inch
At the heart of sports history for almost a century, Wilson has been
influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis,
golf, baseball, and American football.
As the originator of breakthrough technologies, Wilson has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. The world's leading manufacturer of ball sports equipment, Wilson's core sports include tennis, baseball, American football, golf, basketball, softball, badminton, and squash. A division of Helsinki-based Amer Sports, Wilson is headquartered in Chicago.