- 16:9 widescreen display (854x480 native resolution)
- Built-in speaker
- 75 lumen LED light source for excellent brightness and color and a long lifetime of over 20,000 hours
- Input/output connectors include HDMI, VGA, Composite Video and Audio (Stereo RCA)
- 20,000 LED light, 1000:1 contrast
- HDMI, VGA, Composite Video
- Portable at 1.9 lbs.
- DETAIL METERS
Optoma PT105 75 Lumen Playtime LED Gaming Projector
Item Code : YOS-11728
Condition : New
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.8 x 3.2 inches ; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
From the Manufacturer
Making PlayTime More Playful
Optomaís PT105 brings all of the favorite features and affordability of the Optoma PlayTime family with increased brightness and connectivity. Rated at 75 ANSI Lumens, this projector increases brightness by 50 percent over the previous generation and enhances contrast ratio to 1000:1 (Full On/Full Off). The addition of an HDMI connector allows users to readily connect to the broadest possible range of output sources to create a dynamic home theater and gaming experience.
Key Features and Benefits
- Big-screen and bright display: 16:9 wide screen (854x480 native resolution) and 75 ANSI Lumens
- Portable at 1.9 pounds
- Solid sound: A 1.5-Watt built-in speaker
- Excellent color and a long lifetime: Utilizes LED light source with a lifetime over 20,000 hours
- Versatile: HDMI, VGA and audio/video inputs connects to variety of sources
The Everyone Projector
The Optoma PT105 is designed for anyone who wants to take their video games and movies with them. This projector is appropriate for a wide variety of purposes and especially attractive to first-time buyers who want an affordable and easy-to-use option. The slim and light design allows you to move this projector from the kids playroom (where the LED design and ease of use let it link readily to gaming systems) to the living room or back yard for a family movie night. For a home office or small business, this projector delivers a simple and cost-effective way to share presentations and slideshows.
The PT105 projects a 60-inch widescreen image onto a wall, screen or ceiling from as little as 10 feet away, connecting readily to a wide range of sources including:
- Video game consoles, such as Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii and Microsoft XBox
- Hand-held devices (such as tablets and smart phones)
- Blu-ray players
- Cable and satellite receivers
- Digital still and video cameras
LED Design Advantage
The PT105ís LED technology delivers low power consumption that is as little as 10 percent of what a 42-inch LCD television uses. The same LED technology provides vivid color, durability and long life that make it attractive to price-sensitive small business and consumer users.
The cost-effective LED light source has an estimated lifetime of more than 20,000 hours (equivalent to using the projector four hours every day for over thirteen years). LED is incredibly cost effective compared to lamp-based projectors.
The LED-based design, with low power usage and the elimination of mercury and other hazardous materials, allows for cool operation which in turn allows for the compact size.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrumentís DLP projectors in North and South America. TIís DLP features multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen.Optomaís product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theater enthusiasts including those with large-venue applications. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Green by Design
- Are designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
- Incorporate an LED lamp lasting 20,000 hours (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consume less power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other hazardous materials.
- Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package is recyclable.
- Comply with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazard materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma PT105 projector, power supply and composite RCA cable.
|Display Technology||DLP Technology by Texas Instruments||Resolution||Native WVGA (854 x 480)|
|Brightness (Bright Mode)||75 ANSI Lumens||Maximum Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) through VGA; HD (1080p 60Hz) through HDMI|
|Light Source||LED (RGB)||Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (Full On/Full Off)|
|Lamp Life||Estimated life of over 20,000 hours||Projection Distance||18-to-256-inches|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||10-to-140-inches||Throw Ratio||2.1:1 (Distance/Width)|
|Audio||One 1.5-Watt Speaker||Computer Compatibility||XGA, SVGA, VGA, PC and Macintosh Compatible|
|Video Input Compatibility||HD (720p, 1080i/p), EDTV (480p), SDTV (480i), NTSC, PAL||I/O Connectors||HDMI, VGA-In, Composite Video, Audio-In (L/R RCA), DC Input|
|Power Consumption||30 Watts (Bright Mode)||Warranty||90-Day Limited Parts and Labor|
Which Optoma Projector is Right for You?
Want to Enhance Your Experience with Accessories?
|DP-MW3050A||Optoma Lightweight 50-Inches Diagonal Pull-up Projector Screen|
|DP3032A||Optoma Lightweight 32-Inches Diagonal Pull-up Projector Screen Optoma Lightweight 32-Inches Diagonal Pull-up Projector Screen|
|DP-MW3040A||Optoma Lightweight 40-Inches Diagonal Pull-up Projector Screen|
Note: May require optional accessories.