- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and
natural reproduction of both music and speech. Bass rolloff and
mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for
shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors.
Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection
against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals.
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to
reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals.
Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
provides precise control of microphone position.
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and
symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum
coloration of off-axis sound. Rugged construction and excellent
cartridge protection for outstanding reliability.
- Includes foam winscreen, close-talk windscreen, and locking yoke mount.
13.5 x 7 x 4.5 inches ; 2.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous
states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
The SM7B is a selectable frequency response microphone that
delivers warm and smooth audio in close-proximity studio and vocal
applications. Optimized shielding from external electromagnetic hum,
along with internal shock mounting, external windscreens and adjustable
bass roll-off and midrange emphasis response settings provide clean,