- DETAIL METERS
Veebeam HD Wireless PC to TV link 1080p
Item Code : YOS-11195
Condition : New
Availability : Order
Compatible with Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6), Windows 7, Vista and XP / Ideal for laptops.
Veebeam is the easiest, most affordable way to wirelessly stream anything from your laptop to your HDTV. It lets you combine the amazing video and audio performance of your current HDTV with the never-ending entertainment options available on your existing laptop. With Veebeam, you can share all your digital content with your family and friends.
Supersize your PC. Play it all on your TV.
When you’re ready to watch a movie, plug the USB antenna into your laptop and stream anything directly to your TV. It’s that simple.
Veebeam outputs 1080p video. Your digital media files will never look better than on your HDTV.
If your PC can play it, Veebeam can send it on your TV. From TV shows and movies from popular sites like Hulu, Netflix, YouTube to downloaded video and personal photos.
Securely wireless USB
Why use another wire to connect your TV and PC? Declutter your home, cut the cables, and simplify your life by going wireless.
- OS | Works with Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6), Windows 7, Vista and XP
- CPU | Ideal for laptop computers (requires 2.2 GHz or greater Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel i3, i5, and i7).
- Memory | 2GB
- Not compatible with Netbooks.
- Streams Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and any other Internet site or media application, to your TV.
- In-room only. Wireless USB signal cannot transmit through walls
- Built-in wireless PC to TV link.
- Easy to set up, easy to use.
- Compatible with Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6), Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Ideal for laptops
- Use laptop keyboard & track pad to control playback
- Plays 1080p HD movie files
- Optical audio output for surround sound
- HDMI connector
- Displays photos and desktop in HD
What's in the Box:
- Veebeam HD Player
- Veebeam Wireless USB adaptor
- AC/DC Wall/Mains power supply
- Composite audio/video cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Veebeam HD Software (download required)
- (for best results use HDMI cable, sold separately)